HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
FinTECHTalents (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
FinTECHTalents uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest FinTECHTalents news and offers.
FinTECHTalents aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
2. contacting FinTECHTalents via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Web Banner Advertising
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
When someone visits www.fintechtalents.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you use Guest Wi-Fi at the festival we may collect data about:
a) your device;
b) the volume of data which you use;
c) the websites and applications which you access; and
d) your usage by access time, frequency and location.
We use a third-party provider, Ontraport, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Ontraport’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase a ticket (or tickets) online your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our ticketing system. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
We do not share any other information with organisations apart from that mentioned above.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at email@example.com.