PRIVACY & CANCELLATION POLICY
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
VC INNOVATIONS (and trusted partners ) uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We share your data in the manner and for the purposes described below:
VC INNOVATIONS Ltd. shares information with partners, where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services or to manage our business. It is our legitimate interest to process your personal data for these purposes;
– with third parties who help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us. These include: IT service providers, customer relationship management services and marketing automation, solutions and analytics providers;
– with event sponsors so that they can better plan their sponsorship to enhance attendee experience and, where applicable, to choose invitees to private briefings, meetings or dinners. These sponsors shall agree to confidentiality restrictions and to use any personal information we share with them solely for this purpose.
– with other delegates on the Website and official FinTECHTalents website to allow delegates to contact each other and facilitate networking. No email addresses and telephone numbers will be made public through the delegate listing or otherwise. You may opt out of delegate communication through this medium at any time.
– with our regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies;
we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners or affiliates; and
if, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets.
VC INNOVATIONS uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest VC INNOVATIONS news and offers.
VC INNOVATIONS aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
2. contacting VC INNOVATIONS via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
WEB BANNER ADVERTISEMENT
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
When someone visits www.fintechtalents.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you use Guest Wi-Fi at the festival we may collect data about:
a) your device;
b) the volume of data which you use;
c) the websites and applications which you access; and
d) your usage by access time, frequency and location.
We use a third-party provider, Hubspot, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Hubspot’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase a ticket (or tickets) online your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our ticketing system. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
We do not share any other information with organisations apart from that mentioned above.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at email@example.com.
Ticket purchase cancellations must be received in writing. Those received prior to 240 days of the event will be subject to an administration fee of 85% of the total fee charged. Cancellations received thereafter cannot be accepted and are subject to the full registration fee. Substitutions may be made at any time. In the unfortunate event that this event is cancelled (VC Innovations Ltd. ) is not liable for any costs incurred in connection with delegate attendance. This contract is subject to English Law.