As we settle into 2020, we here at FinTECHTalents have been busy chatting to cool people, monitoring the trends and finding out what our community wants from our most ambitious Festival to date – FTT2020. This year (if you can forgive the obvious) we will be looking at how we as an ecosystem plan on defining FinTech for the next decade. Globally, we have seen banks, new FinTech company entrants and innovative technologies impact the financial services industry for many years. What is next? What are the big questions? What are our dreams for FinTech and who are the doers who will make those dreams a reality.
Would you like to be part of those discussions? Contact us now and chose ‘speak’ when the form asks you ‘How do you want to get involved?‘
As an extra special bonus you could be asked to schedule a chat with myself to chat about FinTECHTalents or Lisa Moyle, who spearheads our ground breaking FinTech4Life event – now co-located with the Festival this year.
We already have dozens of speakers confirmed for Nov 16th and 17th at The Brewery in London from Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, JP Morgan, HSBC, Santander, BNP Paribas, NatWest, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, Hargreaves Lansdown and Euroclear, among others.
The Big Question Stage would see some of our industries top leaders debate:
- Is China set to dominate FinTech for the next decade?
- Breaking the FinTech Bubble – what do ‘normal’ people really think of financial services innovation and FinTech?
- Will every company become a ‘FinTech’ company now?
- Is innovation basically impossible at large, multi-silo’ed organisations?
- Who’s afraid of being a ‘dumb pipe’?
- Should we aim to be innovative or should we aim to be good?
Open Finance Future Stage will look at:
- Data and consent
- Payments apps that don’t suck
- Cross-sectional regulatory compliance
The what to expect when you are FinTech Stage will look at FinTech from people to plumbing (and everything in between).
- We built a bank
- Faster Payments as a force for global innovation
- Human -centred marketplaces
- Marketing, customers building and onboarding
- Banking as a Service
- Bringing the (fin) business onto the innovation pallet
- The rise of the Super App
- Fostering the entrepreneurial mindset – for real
- Unicorns are so 2015
- Culture – what is it good for?
- Ethics, sustainability and building things that last (and do good)
- No cash? Now what?
There’s no business like Fin-Business Stage will look at what business problem does FinTech solve?
- There’s no place like home – mortgages, renting and lending – Credit for the 21st Century
- The future of wealth management
- Money and the financial wellness
- It’s an SME World after all
- How FinTech’s stopped whining and learned to love regulation
The Tech Happy Stage will let our inner geeks discuss all the gizmos and gadgets that influence our innovation projects.
- Platforms and delivery in FinTech
- The real DLT world
- Data lakes and floods
- 5G – Impact (at all?)
- 2038 – What ‘fixes’ could derail your innovation?
- Cybercrime and the tools you need to fight
- WTF with Quantum Computing
- BYOpen – Open tools invade the enterprise
- Banking’s got game – next generation analytics using agent based modelling
FinTech Stories Stage
- A new cohort of fresh, early stage FinTech companies will arrive on our new, more intimate and interactive stage to tell their stories and show their products.
Don’t cha want to join us? Don’t cha?