‘With great power comes great responsibility’ particularly in a world that is becoming more open. As more and more data is generated, and data sharing becomes the norm, issues and concern around privacy and security are growing in tandem.
A top-flight panel discussed the broad and complex issues and challenges that are of global importance. The panel addressed some crucial issues and is a gold mine of information for data driven businesses as they seek to provide value across many industries whilst ensuring citizens/customers are protected.
Watch the discussion in full below.
- Emma Maconick Partner, Data Protection & Privacy, Shearman & Sterling
- Marc-André Schauwecker, Vice President, Senior Legal Counsel ICT, Legal Data Management; Diversity & Inclusion Council, Credit Suisse
- Sorcha Lorimer, Chief Privacy & Risk Officer, Global Open Finance Centre of Excellence
- Yojas Samarth, Senior Data Engineer, DBS Bank
- Sue Daley, Associate Director, Technology & Innovation, techUK (moderator)