FinTECHTalents sits down with Steve Fogue, CEO, Particeep on how their solutions leverage the retail online customer experience for financial services.
What is Particeep – what problem are you solving?
Particeep offers banks, insurers, asset management companies, and their distributors ready-to-use solutions to market their services online and simplify their API exposure to third-party distributors.
Our vision is to turn any website or mobile application into a digital point of sale of financial services.
We are strongly convinced that financial products and services will be inseparable from the online purchasing experience.
Our solutions were built on the basis of several observations:
- Only 12% of financial services are accessible and subscribed online
- Financial service providers anticipate higher revenue growth of 30% due to third-party distribution of their offerings
- $ 20m invested each year by financial service providers to streamline the delivery of their services by third parties
We deploy two turnkey and white label solutions to meet the needs of our market
Particeep Finstore, which enables asset management companies to offer their clients and their distribution partners a 100% digital subscription solution for investment products or online investments
Particeep Plug, which allows banks and insurance companies to make all their offers accessible online through a secure API. This plug and play product offer third-party distributors a subscription solution integrated within a simple widget. No more need to any IT development.
What do your clients most use your products for?
Our customers use our solutions for:
- Disseminate their products online via a white-label solution
- Collect, aggregate customer data
- Automate controls on customer data
Propose in a few weeks a subscription program in accordance with the regulations in force for clients and advisers
Develop the sale of their online offers on dedicated sites or via specialised and non-specialised distribution partners
You say your product can “… provide a big boost for financial players…” Do you have any numbers for metrics to share?
- More than 200 products
- + 200M € subscribed on banking, insurance and investment products each year through our platforms
What advice would you give new startups in this space?
- Be patient
- Educate your market
- Position yourself as a service provider, partner and not a competitor
We have an array of craft beers and independent music at FinTECH Talents- Give us a great song to listen to while we sip your favourite tipple
Beethoven – Moonlight Sonata (1st Movement) 😀 !