Last week our community convened for FTT Lending 3.0, our one-stop-show on the 29th of March where we explored a colourful cross-section of the entire lending ecosystem. Across two powerhouse stages, the sector’s biggest names sat down to discuss the tech, trends and innovations powering the future of lending. Household-names, alternative lenders, fintechs, building societies, credit unions, tech-providers, challenger, community neobanks and more joined in for our first event of 2023!
With two stages running start to finish, we managed to fit in a lot of content:
On the Power of Lending stage…
- We championed the rise of the Buy-Now-Pay-Later model in alternative industries such as online education and the B2B arm of the sector.
- Fintechs and banks locked horns over the use of open banking to remedy the financially excluded.
- Experts from HSBC & Twinco Capital weighed in on the post-pandemic state of supply chain finance and how the sector can gain momentum in times of uncertainty
- Our Rockstar speakers from the mutual sector chimed in on the latest initiatives and challenges facing building societies, credit unions and community banks
- Leaders from ASDA Money and Jaja Finance took us on a tour through their “David & Goliath” credit card partnership journey
On the Future of Lending stage…
- Thought leaders from the microlending sector ran through how partnerships can aid in overcoming primary obstacles to their communities
- Experts from Tandem Bank, Roma Finance, LANDBAY and the Mortgage Advice Bureau took a stab at “future-proofing” the mortgage sector
- Lenders and leaders in the decentralized arena pitched in on the ideas powering the blossoming crypto-loan sector
- BNPLs brightest got stuck into the grit and potential of the incoming regualtory measures
- Speakers from Kashkind, Cashplus, ThinCats, Provenir & Simply Asset Finance dove into the SME landscape, looking at empowering businesses to reach their full financial potential
+ much, much more!
The fourth edition of FTT Lending 3.0 will take place on the 20th of March 2024
Save that date!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
Check out the highlights video below and see you next year!