At 2020’s launch of FTT Building Societies the day kicked off with an exploration of how members sit at the heart of everything. Any digital innovation has to be driven by improved experience – creating meaningful interaction and a seamless journey for customers. Discover how mobile apps, digital identity solutions and conversational AI are enhancing every stage of the relationship between a building society and its members.
- Ben Sampson, Director of Digital Programmes, Yorkshire Building Society
- Manila McLean, Chief Information Officer, Newcastle Building Society
- Celine Allain, Senior BFSI Industry Lead, Bold 360
- Phil Gosset, Head of Innovation, Nationwide
- Moderator: Brendan Gilmore, Managing Director, BPG Strategy
As we look at what is in store for FTT Building Societies 2021, a year on from a pandemic that accelerated digital transformation at a pace previously unimaginable, there is no doubt that customers remain at the centre of the mutual model.
Join us for the next edition on the 6th of October (9:00 am GMT) as we take a look at the ways in which both member needs and the institutions that serve them are evolving.