Business provides. Technology enables. To make that process work seamlessly those two groups need to work together. But they are often dealing with very different cultures, metrics and even language. What are the frameworks to building a successful bridge between the two vital departments? Who are your firm’s diplomats, translators and even hostage negotiators?
At FTT Digital Builder this spring, we gathered a group of Mars and Venus inhabitants and dual citizens to discuss the issue.
- Jamie Broadbent, Head of Digital & Innovation, RBS International
- Petr Baron, CEO, TBIF (TBI Bank)
- Tulika Maheshwari, VP, Strategic Initiatives, Monzo Bank
- Yvonne Swainston, Director, Innovation Network UKI, Deutsche Bank
- Aritra Chakravarty, Founder and CEO, Project Imagine / Pi1 / Dozens
Watch the full session below: