Powered by: SAP and Delaware
We are kicking off 2024 with a look both forward and back with the launch of the fourth edition of the Fintech Playbook series. 2023 was a year replete with challenges for growing companies across the fintech sector. How they responded to those pressures plays a crucial role in defining how they will progress in 2024 and beyond.
We have again gathered the views of an impressive range of fintech leaders who share how they grappled with, for example, the pressure to shift from a strategy of growth at all costs, to a focus on profitability at a sustainable cost.
Learn from those at the coalface of building resilient and sustainable businesses, including their views on:
- What is in store for the fintech sector in the year ahead;
- The all-important route to profitability;
- The levers and tools utilised to achieve a sustainable level of growth;
- And how they are leveraging AI across the business to improve both employee productivity and the products and services created for customers.
This year’s group of innovative thinkers include:
- Ali Niknam, Founder & CEO, bunq
- Santosh Radhakrishnan, CCO, XYB by Monese
- Damon Chapple, Co-founder & CEO, Sonovate
- Simon Merchant, Co-founder & CEO, Flagstone
- Pedro Batista, CEO UK & Global VP Payments and Operations, Payhawk
- Michael Mueller, Founder & Executive Chair, Form3
Nothing beats a first-hand account of those responsible for the trajectory of the growing company. Download the latest Fintech Playbook now!
Complete the form below to receive your free copy