Building a Foundation for Innovation
Digital Progress Across the UK's Building Societies. A Vox Pop Powered By:
From the ‘War on Paper’, to ‘Human Centred Design’, to a ‘Legacy Butterfly Effect’, these are some key learnings from our latest Vox Pop:
- How emerging technologies are working alongside existing infrastructures to keep Building Societies digitally relevant.
- How Fintechs can play a role in implementing new solutions and the key considerations for making the relationship work.
- How important a digital culture and internal skills are in supporting innovation in our Building Societies.
- The main challenges being faced by Building Societies to achieve their digital aspirations.
- The future for Building Societies and how the role of a mutual bank will evolve in this digital age.
Read insights from high-level contributors at the following Building Societies: Principality, Skipton, Newcastle, Furness, Hinckley & Rugby, West Bromwich, Cambridge.