Powered by: Finastra
Did you know that leading brands are increasingly turning to embedded finance to deliver for their customers?
Did you also know that applies to everything from funding purchases to the checkout experience? Non-financial brands – including retailers, ecommerce platforms, manufacturers, vertical SaaS providers and more – are exploring how offering (embedding) a financial product or service delivers more to customers and opens up new revenue streams.
Our new e-book, powered by Finastra, ‘A beginner’s guide for brands: What is embedded finance?‘ is designed for non-financial companies to learn about embedded finance – what it is and what benefits it can deliver.
Features insight from:
- Tania Ziegler, Senior Partnerships Manager, Fintech, Booking.com
- Megan Coulson, Principal Policy Adviser, CBI
- Vicky Wang, Senior Partnerships Manager – FS, Xero
- Josh Cogan, Lead Client Partner, BaaS, Finastra
- Lisa Moyle, Chief Strategy Officer, VC Innovations
Download your copy now to learn about:
- What embedded finance is and why it is attracting the attention of leading brands
- How it creates great customer experiences
- The ways in which embedded finance is being leveraged by leading brands
- Practical use cases and how to get started
- The partners collaborating to help brands on their embedded finance journey
Complete the form below to receive your free copy!