What does it mean to ensure automated decision-making systems act fairly? Is it possible for so-called ‘black box’ algorithms to perform transparently? And how can personal data be protected securely? In our post-Facebook-aware era, how do we balance data when ethics, privacy and security can exist on a spectrum?
• When: 21 August 2019
• Where: Central London Location – TBC
Speakers to be confirmed.
Spaces are limited, so please register your interest now. We will confirm your attendance at the roundtable closer to the date.
• 8:15 - Arrival
• 8:30 – Hot and Cold Buffet style breakfast served
• 8:45 - Welcome and talks begin
• 9:15 - Moderated Roundtable starts
• 10:30 - Breakfast Roundtable ends
The TECHTalents Society Roundtables
Each gathering of ‘The Society’ will host an exclusive network of your peers who share an interest in participating in conversations driven by provocative questions, brave debate and honest revelations.