What are threats we all should be aware of? How do we prepare for risk, and not be ruled by it? While innovation and digital transformation are promising greater efficiencies – are threats from cyber criminals and hackers destined to derail progress?
• When: 23 October 2019
• Where: Central London Location – TBC
Speakers to be confirmed.
Spaces are limited, so please register your interest now. We will confirm your attendance at the roundtable closer to the date.
• 8:15 - Arrival
• 8:30 – Hot and Cold Buffet style breakfast served
• 8:45 - Welcome and talks begin
• 9:15 - Moderated Roundtable starts
• 10:30 - Breakfast Roundtable ends
The TECHTalents Society Roundtables
Each gathering of ‘The Society’ will host an exclusive network of your peers who share an interest in participating in conversations driven by provocative questions, brave debate and honest revelations.