- When: Coming soon
- Where: Somerset House
To provide customers with an efficient and seamless experience, call centre and support staff often need access to a vast and disparate set of data and content. While many are eager to ‘speak to a human’ when calling their bank, the reality often results in being put on hold or transferred to other departments as support staff seek the correct answers and authorisations.
Removing much of these manual processes using artificial intelligence and conversational interfaces can help empower staff and allow contact centre agents to resolve customer issues more efficiently.
This roundtable, hosted by Bold360, will gather a community of peers in financial services to discuss how to create fast and efficient, digital-first customer services departments.
Hear from Tal Pelta, EMEA Sales Team Lead at Bold360 as he leads a conversation with a peer who has recently implemented AI in one of Europe’s largest insurance and asset management groups.
Our informal talks will focus on:
- How the role of the agent is changing at the bank.
- How Chatbots and conversational interfaces work with both the customer and the agent.
- Creating seamless and intelligent access to a knowledge platform.
- Onboarding and employee training.
Spaces are limited, so please register your interest now. We will confirm your attendance at the roundtable closer to the date.
- 8:15am: Arrival
- 8:30am: Breakfast will be provided
- 8:45am: Welcome and talks begin
- 9:15am: Moderated Roundtable starts
- 10:30am: Breakfast Roundtable ends
The FTT Roundtables
Each of our roundtables will host an exclusive network of your peers who share an interest in participating in conversations driven by provocative questions, brave debate and honest revelations. All roundtables are held under the Chatham House Rule.