Express your interest in our exclusive FinTECHTalents Roundtable discussing strategies around digital transformation.
- When: Coming Soon
- Where: 62 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JJ
For the past decade this industry has had its fair share of innovation hubs, partner-led accelerator programmes, and ambitious digital transformation projects. In what appears to be a never-ending run of ‘innovation theatre’ we’ve all seen plenty of activities, but are we seeing the right results?
Years of digital transformation initiatives have produced a kind of fatigue that is settling into the FinTech ecosystem like a fog, making it hard at times to see the best way forward (or focus on what will bring the expected results). What does it take to reset the mindset in order to launch innovative products in today's environment?
The FinTECHTalents roundtable, powered by ustwo, will gather a community of peers in financial services to discuss how to refocus our digital transformation efforts, embrace product ecosystem thinking, empower the agents of change within organisations and, ultimately, launch successful products.
- Collin Lyons, Delivery Director, ustwo and Author of "Make, Learn, Change"
- Firoz Noordeen, Head of Product, NatWest Rapid Cash at NatWest
- Magdalena Krön, Rise Global FinTech Director, Barclays
Spaces are limited, so please register your interest now. We will confirm your attendance at the roundtable closer to the date.
- 8:15 – Arrival
- 8:30 - Hot and Cold Buffet style breakfast served
- 8:45 - Welcome and talks begin
- 9:15 - Moderated Roundtable starts
- 10:30 - Breakfast Roundtable ends
The FTT Roundtables
Each roundtable will host an exclusive network of your peers who share an interest in participating in conversations driven by unique perspectives and shared opinions, all moderated by our experts. All roundtables are held under the Chatham House Rule.