- Why Attend
- 2019 Highlights
- Steer Co.
- Get Involved
1. FinTECHTalents (FTT) is a two-day financial technology (fintech) trade industry event.
2. Pre-registered FinTECHTalents delegates, academia, media and speakers who are badge holders, trade visitors who register on the day at full price and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend FinTECHTalents. FinTECHTalents is not open to the general public.
3. FinTECHTalents is a fintech trade event and, therefore, all visitors must be working in, or be associated to fintech.
4. Attendance is strictly limited to persons over the age of 16 years, except in the case of pre-invited students, who are invited by FinTECHTalents via their relevant academic institutions.
5. Visitors who have not pre-registered will have to pay the full admission fee to enter FinTECHTalents and no refunds will be given.
6. Visitors are required to wear smart casual dress as a condition of entry.
7. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from FinTECHTalents.
8. Anyone obtaining a FinTECHTalents visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave FinTECHTalents.
9. Anyone attending FinTECHTalents should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers. Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events
10. Badges are not refundable. Any transfers of badges must be approved and authorised by FinTECHTalents in writing and prior to the event.
11. Media badges are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers, Bloggers and Broadcasters. Media applications may be required to produce accreditation, in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card or a letter from the editor in order to verify their application and at the event. Media registrations from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
12. Anyone attending FinTECHTalents must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity, which may disrupt FinTECHTalents.
13. Anyone under the age of 18 does not have permission to drink alcohol at the venue, whether paid for separately or given as part of the visitor package.
14. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from FinTECHTalents and Here East, London who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
15. Students on technology related courses that have pre-registered for the event will be admitted only with the Organisers' prior written approval. Applications will be considered on a strictly first come first served basis. Any approvals given by the Organisers will be subject to the students complying with the Codes of Conduct.
16. From 1 July 2007 the laws of England and Wales have prohibited smoking in all public indoor spaces. This includes Here East London and therefore smoking is no longer allowed within the building during FinTECHTalents and only in designated outdoor areas.
17. Official FinTECHTalents photographers/film crews will be taking photographs and filming videos at FinTECHTalents. Anyone attending FinTECHTalents consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing FinTECHTalents in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at FinTECHTalents without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
18. Everyone attending FinTECHTalents is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
19. By attending the FinTECHTalents conferences, seminars and events you are agreeing for your details being passed to the relevant chairperson who may contact you after the session. By allowing your badge to be scanned within the venue, you are allowing your details to be passed to the relevant third party.
20. FinTECHTalents 2018 admission dates are as follows; Tuesday 30th October and Wednesday 31st October. Individuals can enter the main outside spaces at Here East London, however cannot enter the show floor until the open hours as listed on the website.
21. By registering to attend FinTECHTalents you will automatically have an account created for you on our website allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will be shared with the exhibitors you contact or favourite and you can amend these via the website or app.
Safety and Security
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue and local and national authorities to identify and assess risks and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware of the following:
• Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
• Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
• Bag checks are in operation at our events
• Walkthrough or hand-held scanners may be in operation at our events
• CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
• Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
• Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
• Keep personal property with them at all times and do not leave any items unattended as these will be at your own risk
• Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
• Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
• Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
• On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
• Carry a recognised form of photo ID with them at all times
Feedback or questions?