The small to medium sized enterprise market is quite diverse, making SMEs hard to classify. That puts these companies in the ‘risky and complex’ category by banks. Many banks make do with an enhanced retail bank offering or a ‘lite’ version of their corporate offerings — both versions tend to fall short of meeting SME needs. Legacy systems inside banks can also make it difficult to shift customer accounts from one product set to another if an SME is initially put in the ‘retail portfolio’ at the bank.
When: 11 July 2019
Where: Somerset House, London
• Paul Loberman, Global Head of Streamlining and Automation at HSBC - Previously, Global Head of Digital - Retail Business Banking at HSBC
• Gergely Tyukodi, MD, OTP eBiz
• Katalin Kauzil, co-founder and CEO, Charlie India
Our informal talks will focus on how innovation in SME banking can serve as a pilot for a bank’s digital transformation and how technical cooperation and collaboration can help banks provide better services to their small and medium sized corporate clients.
Spaces are limited, so please register your interest now. We will confirm your attendance at the roundtable closer to the date.
• 8:15am Arrival
• 8:30am Hot and Cold Buffet style breakfast served
• 8:45am Welcome and talks begin
• 9:15am Moderated Roundtable starts
• 10:30am Breakfast Roundtable ends
The TECHTalents Society Roundtables
Each gathering of ‘The Society’ will host an exclusive network of your peers who share an interest in participating in conversations driven by provocative questions, brave debate and honest revelations.