- Welcome – Agenda for the day
- Looking across the US, Canada, and Mexico what are some of the key trends
- Is the innovation ecosystem delivering better outcomes?
- What are some of the key opportunities on the horizon?
- Industry challenges in the time of COVID 19
- Scott Astrada, Director, Public Policy & Social Impact, Affirm
- What are some of the initiatives across North America?
- How does Open Banking take shape in the absence of a regulatory imperative?
- Is standardization a requirement for success?
- Are customers protected without explicit regulation?
- Alex Yang, Global Head of API Strategy & Enablement, Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Jeanette Quick, Lead Counsel for Financial Services, Gusto
- Steven Boms, Executive Director, FDATA North America
- Abhishek Gupta, Head of BBVA Open Platform, BBVA
- Sam Taussig, Head of Policy, Kabbage
- Baas, SaaS, Composable Banking, Open APIs – what is the best way to build a successful banking infrastructure fit for the future of the industry
- Overcoming legacy
- Hans Brown, Global Head of Innovation, BNY Mellon
- Lianna Brinded, Head of Yahoo Finance UK
- Many people in North America bank with small-ish, regional, community banks. For the retail banking space – do we find true FinTech innovation in small packages?
- Are smaller banks having more impact in driving fintech innovation?
- Does scale matter? Are incumbents best placed to deliver on the promise of innovation?
- Josh Rowland, CEO, Lead Bank
- Lisa Violet, Chief Audit Officer, Varo Finance
- Huma Usmani, Strategic Partnerships & Technology, Radius Bank
- Bradley Leimer, Founder, Unconventional Ventures
- Jesse Honigberg, Technology Chief of Staff, Cross River
- Can social channels generate trust in Financial Services?
- What unique insights can be delivered
- Getting it right – is social media ‘too dangerous’ for financial institutions
- Sarika Sangwan, Global Head of Strategy & Marketing, Financial Services at Pinterest
- Lesley Olsen, Chief Marketing Officer, Fundbox
- Denyette DePierro, Vice President & Senior Counsel, Cybersecurity and Digital Risk, Office of advocacy and innovation, American Bankers Association
- Devin Banerjee, Senior Editor, Financial Services, LinkedIn
- Karin Epper Hoffman, Financial Journalist
- Hyper-Personalized and goal driven – Is the industry ready for the future?
- Has technology come center stage?
- Incumbents vs newcomers or a perfect partnership?
- Rick Smyers, Managing Director, Fidelity Investments
- Raul Rodriguez, Managing Director, Innovation Accelerator, Charles Schwab
- Rachel Schnoll, Managing Director and Head of FinLife, Goldman Sachs
- Peter Fishman, Strategic Advisor, Fintech
- Jad Chehlawi, Founder & CEO, TelosTouch
- Covid 19 has further exposed the fragility of financial lives
- Can innovation support financial wellness
- From longevity to new structures of employment – can innovation support financial wellness and a diversity of need
- Who will lead the way – incumbents or newcomers?
- Ronald Long, Head, Aging Client Services Center of Excellence, Wells Fargo
- Mimi Joy, Head of Partnerships, Financial Health Network
- Annette Lease, SVP, Senior Financial Planning Officer, Machias Savings Bank
- Jeremy Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC Bank USA
- Bijon Mehta, Global Head of Financial Services, Twilio Inc
- Lisa Moyle, Director of Strategy, VC INNOVATIONS
Industry and legal experts discuss recent US regulatory and enforcement developments shaping the global digital asset industry:
- Implications of recent SEC and other regulatory enforcement activity and litigation
- Removing barriers to institutional and retail investor participation in digital asset markets
- Steven Gatti, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Brian Farber, General Counsel at Securitize
- Pei Chen, Head of Business Development, Digital Asset
- Veronica McGregor, Chief Legal Officer, ShapeShift
- Embedding bias or enabling inclusion
- Codes of Conduct or is a new era of regulation on the horizon?
- Katia Walsh, Chief Strategy & AI Officer, Levi Strauss & Co
- Noelle Silver, Founder, AI Leadership Institute
- Megan Gordon, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Terry Hickey, Chief Analytics Officer, CIBC
- Theo Lau, Founder, Unconventional Ventures
- Nouamane Cherkaoui, CIO, Societe Generale
- Don Cardinal, Managing Director, Financial Data Exchange
- Jim Marous, The Financial Brand
- Charles E. Potts, SVP, Chief Innovation Officer, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Australia A. Hoover, III, President, CDC Federal Credit Union
- Benjamin Maxim, Assistant VP of Digital Strategy & Innovation, MSU
- Kelly Wagner-Grull, Director Of Innovation, Credit Union of Colorado
Even before the pandemic hit, many financial organizations made financial wellness a core part of their strategy as it either related to their target market or even a subset of their demographic. Our panelists will discuss how they are deploying a variety of technologies to better engage, educate and build relationships that transcend transactions. We’ll talk about whether they are using or planning to use SMS/text, voice, OTT channels likes WhatsApp, chat and video to personalize and provide services for overall financial wellness.
- Bijon Mehta, Global Head of Financial Services, Twilio
- Aakash Shah, Senior Vice President, Head of Operations, Green Dot
- Scott Johnson, Vice President, Head of Product, Western Union Business Solutions
Whether you’re a fintech start-up or large financial institution, the media landscape is changing just as rapidly as other industries. Learn from some of the most influential financial media on coverage of important issues impacting fintech as well as the do’s/don’t of interacting with media and gaining awareness of your news. This promises to be an eye-opening session!
- Kevin Dinino, President, KCD Public Relations
- Lianna Brinded, Head of Yahoo Finance UK, Yahoo Finance
- James Pavia, Money Editor, CNBC
- John Maxfield, Editor in Chief, Bank Director
- Penny Crosman, Executive Editor, Technology, The American Banker
- Pete Atkinson, VP Global Sales, ebankIT
- Vitor Barros, Head of Innovation, ebankIT
- Yana Melnichuk, VP Digital Banking, Coast Capital Savings
- Richard Peers, Founder, ResponsibleRisk
- Mark Page, VP Sales, TMT Analysis
- Dario Betti, CEO, Mobile Ecosystem Forum
- Oisin Lunny, MC & Keynote Speaker, Podcast & Webinar Host
- Anurag Chandra, Partner, Fort Ross Ventures
- Tom Hutchins, Vice President, Lovell Minnick Partners
- Steve McLaughlin, Founder & CEO, Financial Technology Partners
- Gwen Cheni, Venture Partner, Fusion Fund
- Nisa Amoils, Managing Partner & VC, Grasshopper Capital
- Shannon Austin, Partner, Financial Venture Studio
- Amrita Chatterjee, COO & Head of Strategy & Consulting, Finarb
- Abhishek Ray, Founder & CEO, Finarb
- Post-Covid Digital customer acquisition
- Credit Unions and Community banks fight back: How to launch digital channels in 3 months
- Legal Careers in Cryptocurrency: Tales from Practitioners
- DeFi-ing Authority – US Regulatory Considerations for Decentralized Finance
- Learn how mobile intelligence can help fight financial crime, including the growing threat from identity fraud
- Low friction seamless digital onboarding of customers using mobile number intelligence
- Explainable AI: Hands-on demo for Business Users in tuning & interpreting Deep Learning based Credit Risk Models
Learn the techniques and tools to maximize your virtual conference experience -from refining your presentation to learning the do’s and don’ts of speaking virtually and maximizing how to best market/promote your session.
- Kevin Dinino, President, KCD PR
- Janet Tyler, Executive Producer of TEDx Detroit