The Talent of tomorrow
Financial services institutions and fintechs are built on the back of highly skilled and perpetually innovating talent. In a digital world, a broad range of institutions and industries are competing over that same talent pool. The financial services industry needs a platform to showcase the ways in which they are leveraging technology to create a more dynamic, digital and innovative industry to attract the talent of tomorrow to drive that agenda forward.
- Strategic partnerships with 20+ Tech leading universities
- 500 Comp. Sc. students in attendance
- Access to over 100+ entrepreneurs and fintech founders
- Innovation stage, where the brains of tomorrow will respond to the challenges of today’s FI
The Fintech Talent of Today
Shaped by changing customer expectation, regulation and the digitisation of industry a new ecosystem is thriving across financial services. Innovation and change are coming from new sources and driven by new technologies. Partnership and collaboration between incumbent financial services institutions, fintechs, service providers, government and academia are crucial to creating the next generation of financial services.
- Live demos from 50+ growth stage fintechs representing industry trends and key tech macro trends
- Shaped by a panel of 20+ CIOs, CTOs and CDOs from financial institutions
- Insight from brand name FIs – Strategic partnerships between incumbents and fintechs
Technology for Technologists
Technology is reshaping and reengineering financial services. Emerging technologies – blockchain, AI, quantum computing - and those still sitting in the minds of tomorrow’s technologists, are creating a strategic imperative for change across the industry. Business strategy and tech developers need to come out of their silos and work towards a single purpose; the creation of mission critical digital transformation and innovation. The industry of tomorrow innovates from within and through strategic partnerships with fintechs.
- 100+ front and back end developers and software engineers from FIs
- Demo-zone, where data scientists will show new tech working live
- 100+ CXOs from banks and FIs